-By participating in any event (including pub/bar crawls) organized and hosted by Rockstarcrawls you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
1. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Rockstarcrawls will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Puerto Vallarta, However, its organizers events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Rockstarcrawls events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
2. Rockstarcrawls events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Rockstarcrawls urge all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
3. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Rockstarcrawls events and must inform organizers of the full nature of their condition before participating.
4. All Rockstarcrawls participants in Mexico must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
5. All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in the event. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
6. Rockstarcrawls reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Rockstarcrawls will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
7. Rockstarcrawls reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Rockstarcrawls will endeavor to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
8.Rockstarcrawls accepts no liability for participant’s behavior and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Rockstarcrawls will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
9. The participant agrees to indemnify Rockstarcrawls (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behavior and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
10. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Rockstarcrawls reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behavior. Rockstarcrawls accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event. This document was last updated on APRIL 26, 2017